3839 W Kennedy Blvd, Suite 300, Tampa, FL 33609 • (813) 873-2554
Why Darin Career Services Is the Very Best
- Unique, face-to-face résumé development process: You sit with your résumé writer in front of the computer in the Darin office while she conducts the interview and creates your résumé and cover letter. You can read the screen and actually collaborate in the writing process, if you feel comfortable doing that. Darin provides same-day turnaround, if you have the time to see the project through in a single session.
- 25+ years of experience writing résumés, cover letters & other career-promoting documents: Nancy Siegel has written thousands of résumés since she founded Darin Career Services in 1984, thus gaining an in-depth knowledge of career pathways, career change processes, career interruptions and other issues. Earlier in her career, she revised a how-to-write-a-résumé book published by Arco Publishing Company.
- Extensive writing, editing & publishing background: Nancy Siegel has worked as a Copy Editor for The American Institute of Physics (publisher of physics and chemistry journals), as a Science Writer for Scholastic Magazines (publisher of news magazines used in the classroom) and as an Acquisitions Editor for the Custom Publishing Division of The William C. Brown Publishing Company (publisher of textbooks). In addition, her freelance articles appeared in The St. Petersburg Times, Grolier's Yearbook and Data Bus. See resume.
- Enduring relationships with past clients: Our current client base includes people who first came to us in the ‘80's. Nancy has updated their résumés as their careers progressed and/or changed course. By listening to clients during the résumé development process, in periodic updates and in follow-up feedback discussions, she has learned to present the information that employers want in an easily readable format.
- Deep interest in & long-term commitment to each client's career development: Our success is undoubtedly your success.
- Services are provided at an hourly rate to give you a measure of control over total cost: The more you prepare in advance, the less time it will take, the more money you will save.
Contact Us for Free Consultation
Appointments at Your Convenience.
Weekdays & Saturdays by appointment from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Contact Information:
Call Nancy Siegel for hourly rates & appointment. (813) 873-2554
Job Search & Career
Face-to-face, confidence-building process!Same-day turnaround!
Résumés that help you control the interview!
résumés & letters
Executive, mid-career & entry level résumés
across career fields
Engineering, IT & other technical résumés
Military-to-civilian conversion résumés
Career change résumés
Employee self-evaluation memos
Help with essays for academic applications
Editing of journal articles & professional reports
Development of business plans & proposals
Marketing & promotional copywriting
Web content development